<body>




tiktok
WITH MY HANDS UP, PUT YOUR HANDS UP,
« Back to main
Disclaimer
Hello... Welcome to doodoo world...
If my post makes you feel annoyed, please EXIT.

Click on '<< Back to main' on your left to view navigation help.

This skin is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox under a 1280px x 800px screen resolution.
NOW THE PARTY DON’T START TIL’ I WALK IN.
4th Winning - The Switch
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 8:14 PM
♫ doodoo says... ♫

4th pair of movie tickets I won - The Switch

It's a preview screening - 24 Sept, 7pm at GV Plaza

This isn't exactly the normal GV FB event I tried.

I tried this when I receive email from GV... The newsletter so login to GV and check out the members' promotion~ =D So I went to look at the trailer, and turns out kinda nice de feel, so give it a try. No harm trying right? =D

There are a total of 10 pairs of tickets to be given away to GV Popcorn members.

Oh ya oh ya, this is a free seating one... So I'm kinda curious how big will the theater be...

Movie review on The Switch:
Edit as well... Watched it on Friday...

This movie is kinda funny... But because my english is kinda ~_~ so some of the jokes I don't really get it ba... =( But overall is a nice movie.

Is basically a lady wanna get pregnant... But her best friend opposed to it. But ended up is her best friend "screwed up" and his tadpole managed to get to her egg and tada~ A little baby boy borned...

Nice movie!

End of 4th winning!
back to top ↑
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxoxo