<body>




tiktok
WITH MY HANDS UP, PUT YOUR HANDS UP,
« Back to main
Disclaimer
Hello... Welcome to doodoo world...
If my post makes you feel annoyed, please EXIT.

Click on '<< Back to main' on your left to view navigation help.

This skin is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox under a 1280px x 800px screen resolution.
NOW THE PARTY DON’T START TIL’ I WALK IN.
1st Winning - Vampire Sucks
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 7:51 PM
♫ doodoo says... ♫

I think I gonna post a couple of posts at a go to thanks Golden Village (GV) for organizing wonderful giveaway tickets event.

Starting...

1st pair of movie tickets I won - Vampire Sucks

It's a super sneak - 1 Sep, 9pm at GV Marina

Took me 5 tries to get the pair of tickets.
There are a total of 100 pairs of tickets to be given away to GV Popcorn members.

It's totally FREE to sign up. So it's really very very worthed it!

Movie review on Vampire Sucks:
Perhaps I'm not the type of person who like to watch epic movies ba. So it's kinda can't get enough from this movie (meaning no feel of I've actually watched a movie).

So overall, I don't really like it...

Oh ya, the queue on that day itself went pretty LONGGG, thankfully we went early =D Hee~

End of 1st winning!
back to top ↑
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxoxo